Saturday, September 1, 2007

Changing life

Life is changin', and I am excited. We are getting ready to move again, I know, it seems like we move a lot. Since Adam got his new job at staples, he will be working in Magnolia and we just want to live a little closer. Adam is also trading in his car for something a bit more manageable payments wise (I love my boo!!!). We are just out to have some new adventures and save some money so we can buy a house and get another doggie for Rocco, and then start our family.

Nothing seems bleak right now, the world is a fucking rainbow and I love it! I am thankful for the crazy chaos that has consumed our lives lately cause it is bringing some good times!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea we'll get another doggie for Rocco all right.

Anonymous said...

yay to everything except moving... I don't want you guys to be far away :(

Tyler Long said...

where in the eff is magnolia?

Shanny said...

Magnolia is like NW (ish) of downtown and West of gas works park (where you took lots of pix last time you were in town)

If I knew how to put a link on a page using just a word like tyler does (so cool) I would show you the map

Ally said...

first off, tyler is not cool. he is just smart and smart does not make cool. second, ummm where the eff is my visit? third, why is tyler and i using "eff"??

Shanny said...

let me rephrase my previous note...

(where you took lots of pix last time you and ally were in town)

Tyler Long said...

i looked it up on Google maps and am excited. i like that you guys move around a lot because i get to see all different parts of Seattle.

Shanny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.