Sunday, March 15, 2009

where have I been

I have been in mama land, and moving land, and crazy land. We are doing good, Drake is doing lots of fun stuff. Yesterday I put out some of his stuffed animals out and would ask him to find one, (duck, dog, etc...) and he would grab the right one!!! It was adorable.

Moving is over, but unpacking and cleaning is not even close to being done. I am not having any fun with it.

We have had a rough week, Adam lost his job last Wednesday! His boss, and a few other hire up were there and were all in tears when they told him. (some other douche bag in Ohio or something did some similar stuff and since they fired him, they had to let go of adam too). UGH!! Its all stupid really. I just love Adam, he is so sad, he really loved his job, and I have faith that something even more perfect for him will be right around the corner!!

Well I will post again soon, Drake has been taking super longs naps now, so I actually have time to do fun, mama stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit shanny, why did he get fired?

Shanny said...

well for little things, he just didn't know the "correct" to price match items, so he used a way he knew, and little things like that. They were finding reasons to get rid of the other guys, that got fired for the same things, but Adam was actually making honest mistakes!!

Tyler Long said...

That sucks so bad for you guys. When Adam was here the other week, he had nothing but great things to say about his job. I hope he finds something he likes soon. Tell him to keep his chin up.