Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nesting, maybe?

So I understand the concept of nesting, you get ready for the baby, decorate clean, what have you. I don't know that I really feel that, but I know I feel something. I know some of it is shear annoyance that this house is a shit hole and completely messy and disorganized and it makes me feel very mad, could that be nesting? I don't know, but I am cleaning today cause I didn't end up having to work so I decided organization was in my cards (and of course a break to type this).

So any positive words of praise may help my on my cleaning journey, I would also love any handy tips you may have. The next time anyone comes over they may not even recognize our house! I am that confident in my skills to get this done! I am getting rather large these days so I am slower than normal, but rest assured I will succeed. Cause if I don't people will not have any place to stay when they come to visit after the baby is born.

So send lots of positive juju my way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I had my last baby I built a new mansion for it to live in, try that.