Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy baby this week

I know it seems I talk about the baby a lot, but he is pretty special and I am sick and I want everyone to know that he is doing GREAT!! I have non-stress test every week, so this is basically what my life revolves around, and this weeks was awesome. Basically they make sure his heart is working good (it has to accelerate a certain amount for at least 15 sec in a certain period), and it was not only working good, it was working great.

On another note, I have not been at work all week (almost 2 weeks) cause I threw my back out, but I didn't want to go bragging about that cause this is supposed to be a happy blog. I am doing a bit better, thank you. I get to get a massage on Tuesday, so that will help too!

We are getting ready for Mariners opening day, I am super excited. Opening day is a lot of fun, there are a bit of giant sparklers (like fireworks) and people coming out on red carpets and like 6 opening pitches, you know the usual!

Since we are having a "baseball season" baby everyone is invited up to go to a game with us when ev, just let us know. (maybe you will see us on t.v., cause "baby no name" will be the newest and cutest mariners fan)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't even think about that. I'm sure we'll be on TV at least once, considering all the Mariners swag he'll be sporting.