Monday, March 24, 2008

Update

We are now 34 weeks pregnant, and the doctor that we see for our "pregnancy induced condition" has said that if we have not gone in to spontaneous labor labor by week 38, we will be induced. So we are going to try to do everything we can to naturally want my body to go into labor!

SO EVERYONE SEND POSITIVE, EARLY LABOR, VIBES MY WAY!!

We have a meeting with the Certified nurse midwife who will be in charge of the hospital birth (if it happens) on Wednesday. She seemed awesome on the phone, so I expect everything to go great! I will feel bad for her when I don't have to birth at the hospital (wink, if you get what I am sayin').

Are you getting tired of my baby blogs? (tough)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

get it out already, this is taking forever!

Tyler Long said...

It usually takes about 9 months, Adam ... sheesh!

Are you guys still trying to get down here before the baby's born?

Shanny said...

Yes we were, is the 6th ok for you guys? We were just going to come down for the day on that sunday!? Our 2nd biggest plan is to go to Montage for dinner!

Tyler Long said...

Sundays are perfect. That is the only day of the week that both Ally and I have off.