Friday, April 4, 2008

Guess who is coming earlier than planned

My date for "project: save the baby" (or the induction as others like to call it) has been moved up. The induction will happen sometime during the week of the 14th - 18th. I just got two steroid shots (they are given to help mature the babies lungs) and then will have an amniocentesis the day before the "scheduled" induction to make sure the babies lungs are mature enough for delivery, if so project save the baby is put into action, if not, then we wait a couple more days or whatev!!

So I will keep everyone updated, let me know if you have any questions! And remember send all your energy to my cervix to soften and dilate on its own (I know that is asking a lot of you, but its reeeaallll important!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi honey . Is the 14 or 18th of april or may ? I really hope the baby's lungs get there. It is very important. good luck and i have been keeping you all in my prayers.
love , aunt roxane

Shanny said...

Oh sorry, it is the 14th-18th of April. Omg that is as few as 8 days! They will postpone if his lungs are not ready! So we will make sure he is safe