Wednesday, July 11, 2007

all good things

I just wanted to start writing down some thoughts on a regular basis. They are mostly for me, but if someone learns something from them, that would make me happy. I only plan on having positive things on here, no bad stories, I will post things that are wonderful about the people in my life and about life it self. If you know me well then you know that I am on the path to happiness. I know I sound like a "hippie", and that is cool with me.

So lots of love,

p.s. I am very grateful today for Adam, and all of his strength!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo I can't think of anything to say other then that I'm super-proud of you for taking steps to improve your life.

Shanny said...

OUR life Boo!!

Hrezents said...

I am grateful for you and all your hippie knowledge.