Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was two of my cousins graduation party (one from highschool and one with his associates). I had a pretty good time, didn't really have to talk to many people, just hung out and relaxed. Adam, Dustin and myself went and we brought Rocco along, who was amazing. I let him off the leash for a bit to run a round and he did not bother anyone. Rocco Rocks!

I liked seeing some of my family. Elise is my new fav, she has a son named Cruz and she seems to be a great mom, (My favorite thing about Elise is how much she loves her mom). The always effervescent Shalyn graced us with her presence. I love her cause she thinks I am the funniest person. It is nice to have someone appreciate you like that (or your sense of humor). Shalyn brought Christopher and Nick along, which is great! I really love those guys cause their hearts are so big, they are such great men and they are fun to have around! Shalyn is lucky to have men like that in her life everyday! It makes me thankful that Tyler has them around too, hopefully all the good that they are will rub off on him!

ps congrats on the new "job" Shalyn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I went... sounds like it was fun

PS... I appreciate your humor