Saturday, July 14, 2007

hhmmm so many thoughts

I have been using the last two days to think of all the things that I am grateful for during times of stress...


I am grateful for my past, the good the bad and the ugly. Think about it, if we didn't have the past we have, where would we be. I don't think that many people could say they aren't at least ok with the experiences they have had. Me, I am happy about my past (most of you know that it was not rose pedals and angel wings), because I am soooo strong now, and I am very grateful for that. I like knowing that new lessons are waiting to be learned from all of my experiences, new adventures are waiting for me because I am ready for them. I am excited about all the greatness that I am receiving, and will continue to receive for ever!

I am most grateful today for Rocco, for he is our doggie. Pets rocks cause they give unconditional love and devotion. I am thankful that everyday he is happy to see me, even when it doesn't feel like anyone else is. And when I am not nice, he still gives me kisses and lets me pet him. (he is very generous like that)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey, I'm so sorry i forgot your birthday. I was working on a float 4 the 4th for the lodge. But i wanted to say I'm proud of you and wish you a wonderful year. Love Aunt Roxane

Unknown said...

I <3 Roccos!

Anonymous said...

I wish I felt the same way about my past. Its hard to let go of things that damage who you are.